THE RENE MAGRITTE MUSEUM AND THE ABSTRACT ART MUSEUM IS OPEN
Thanks to the 2019 extension, the museum is large enough to guarantee a carefree visit. The entrance is located at 137 rue Esseghem. The tour begins with a colourful collection of abstract art and ends in René Magritte’s apartment at n° 135. This journey between the ying and yang of Belgian modern art will not leave you indifferent!
For everyone’s comfort, the following new rules apply:
- Visitors are requested to respect a minimum distance of 1.5 m. The formation of groups is forbidden.
- Please sanitize your hands on arrival. Alcohol gel will be provided at the reception.
- Wearing a mouth mask is COMPULSORY. Disposable masks are offered at the price of 1,5€.
- The duration of the visit is limited to 1 hour. The entrance is via number 137, the exit only via number 135.
- Payment by bank card (preferably) or cash.
- Risk areas (toilets, handles, doors, lockers,…) are regularly cleaned.
- Visitors can use the lockers in the cloakroom. These are disinfected after use. Please bring as little as possible. ALL the handbags and the backpacks must be left in the lockers.
- All recommended health rules as part of the fight against COVID-19 will remain in force during the museum visit. Consult www.info-coronavirus.be
Reception staff will make your visit easier by showing you the route and restricting access to certain rooms depending on the number of people. Thank you for following their instructions.
HOW TO BUY A TICKET?
We give access to the museum to a limited number of people per period of time.Bookings are mainly made online.
For visitors coming directly to the museum, the possibility to visit the exhibition depends on the number of places available.